Hello everyone!

Eroyal

About me.
20 year old guy from Norway, with interests ranging from game creation/design, programming and 3D modeling. I've had an original copy of LRR from when I was little among other Lego games. I stumbled upon this website a couple years ago when I first tried to replay LRR on Windows 7, now thanks to this awesome community I have been able to enjoy not just LRR but my other lego games on Windows 10 or just in a virtual machine. 

• Like 2

Yo! Welcome to RRU! :D You're a programmer, eh? Where do you specialize? I'm one of the (2, maybe 3) web developers here lol. I'm glad you were able to get your games running! I need to do that myself (of course, I need to find time to even play them first...)

Yo! Welcome to RRU! :D You're a programmer, eh? Where do you specialize? I'm one of the (2, maybe 3) web developers here lol. I'm glad you were able to get your games running! 

I have both front and backend web knowledge (which include HTML, CSS, JS with Jquery, PHP and MySql) , recently spent some time learning WordPress. I also have a good amount of Python knowlagd, and GDscript in the Godot engine.

I also recently got Lego Island Xtreme Stunts running in Win10 thanks to this community :D

37 minutes ago, Eroyal said:

I have both front and backend web knowledge (which include HTML, CSS, JS with Jquery, PHP and MySql) , recently spent some time learning WordPress. I also have a good amount of Python knowlagd, and GDscript in the Godot engine.

Minus the GDscript, that is also my experience. I've made a WordPress theme before, managed multiple WordPress sites (I have one under my control now),  worked on a custom-written PHP-based e-commerce site (oh the stories), and am slowly but surely writing a book that teaches Python. :) We'll have to chat over in Discord sometime :)

2 minutes ago, le717 said:

I've made a WordPress theme before, managed multiple WordPress sites (I have one under my control now),  worked on a custom-written PHP-based e-commerce site (oh the stories)
We'll have to chat over in Discord sometime :)

Right now I have a one published site which I did for someone I know, which also involved e-commerce. And yeah even though I used a pre-built plugin setting up each and every product to their specifications took a while. Now I only need them to do their part in actually setting up a paypal properly... dont know why it is taking them so long :/ 
I have tried to make my own theme for my currently local site and it's going pretty well. It's so much better than doing everything by hand like I did before I used WordPress :P

Definitely, my discord is on my profile :D 

2 minutes ago, Cyrem said:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you've been able to get your games running again :)

Im one of the other web devs le mentioned.

So far I have gotten LRR, Lego Island 2, Lego Island Xtreme Stunts and even Legoland (though legoland needed a virtual machine) But it feels so great to finally be able to play them again.

Yeah, I've talked to Le on Discord for a bit. Really enjoying myself here so far, this is probably one of the most open and friendly communities I have stumbled upon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.