High-Poly Super Teleport Pad Info Needed

PWNZOR

Well I decided to put together a high-poly model for the Super Teleport Pad.

The model itself is no big deal, I'm working on that now. But I was wondering if anyone could let me know what parts of the model needed to be optimized out.

The bricks I'm using were made a while ago, and I made them have all sorts of detailed geometry. I know the game groups them together into various chunks of bricks for the animations. I don't remember if the game switches out parts of buildings between animations either (i.e. if the parts during the teleport animations are swapped out for a full model after it teleports, etc).

Would anyone be able to let me know what parts of the building are chunked together during the various animations for this building?

Here are pictures showing each piece of the BIGTeleport. Everything in the first picture is in Buildings\BIGTeleport. The second picture has a piece in a different location. The central Teleport Pad is a single model located in World\Shared and will need to be edited as well.

large.TP_Parts.png.b5a7f15dc5b84d24fc487

large.TP_Full.png.2e170fa2242e747647deda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.