how to cheat in championship

Jevnaker

It's not possible with the kind of modding we can do. :| Our modding is more editing existing files, like brick colors, editing powerup positions, wrangling with odd file formats to change pictures.... we can add new tracks and new cars but that is a lot of work...

.... To add new functionality into the game, like cheats working in Championship and Time Trials, would require .exe editing. It's not implausible to suggest that there is an easy-peasy boolean switch that might enable that, but exe editing is infinitely harder than opening up Notepad and editing a .txt.

On 02/01/2018 at 12:18 PM, Xir said:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW3JDURNW48

Well, it may not be file modification, but it's still a modification of the game's memory. Anyhow, a link to cheat table: http://www.mediafire.com/file/256h6qka0k8p13h/LEGORacersCheater.CT

ok thank you but how am i supposed to get the cheats to work do i have to do anything special in game or should it work with me just activating the stuff in cheat engine file?

Fluffy Cupcake

Set all the cheats you want and then afterwards hit the "active" box to lock the value.

Screenshot_2.png

Time Trial and Grand Prix mode usually reset the value to 0 (nothing), but with this locked the value doesn't reset.

thank you i managed to get it to work sadly my npc competitors take advantage as well but it still makes the game way easier for me.

no slow down constant rockets and always max power ups is what worked best for me. but the rocket one might lead to nausea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.