Footage of Anakin's Flight in LSW1

MUCINEXSWEEP

Apparently, this video have gone unnoticed. which is funny, considering the amount of fans looking for this "legendary" thing called Anakin's Flight. 

We know that the level was cut from the final game of all things, but in actuality, actual footage of this level is very difficult to find.

I can't say that much about it (blame my browser for that), but this could be a good sign to come.

I'll try my hardest to find footage of Bounty Hunter Pursuit and the other levels too.

have a nice day

Brickoum found this video with additional early footage on the discord. Reposting it here so it doesn't end up buried.

I'm kind of sad to learn that they were developing these levels to be like the  Starfighter one they did for revenge of the sith. That was the only iteration of TT vehicle level design I actually enjoyed, and it would have been cool if there were more than one we got in the end.

• Like 3

There's more early LSW footage where the first video came from. Just do a YouTube search for "IGNentertainment lego star wars", sort by date uploaded, and go back until you start hitting it. There's more videos than these, but the ones I didn't post either appeared to be from the final game (or very close to it) or were of the GBA version (which I've hardly touched, wouldn't be able to recognize beta footage if I saw it).

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2004_09_07

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2004_09_07_1

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2004_09_07_2 (the video in the first post)

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2004_09_07_3

Unknown date, but early footage possibly from around the same time as the above videos:

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game PC Games Gameplay - GC

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game PC Games Gameplay - GC (again)

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game PC Games Gameplay - GC (yes they gave these three videos the same name)

A few days before the game's release, probably just the final build, but I'll post them anyway since they're dated and are technically from before release:

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2005_03_25

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2005_03_25_1

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2005_03_25_2

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2005_03_25_3

LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Xbox Gameplay_2005_03_25_4

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.