Commander Cold Back Shield

Hem

Replaces LION BACKSHIELD, UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON! And MORE MODS! PUT THE FILE IN GAMEDATA/COMMON AND MENUDATA/PIECE DB MAKE SURE YOU USE THE LION BACK SHIELD AS THAT'S THE WORKING ONE, WILL BE ADDING ROB-N-HOOD'S Piece to this also! https://ufile.io/92j3n

CREDIT TO Giacomo1496 For the help! He makes awesome stuff also!

unknown.png

Would probably be best to use RRU's own file hosting instead of links like that which tend to go dead.

Also, looks like it's mirrored compared to the real logo.

3 hours ago, Terrev said:

Would probably be best to use RRU's own file hosting instead of links like that which tend to go dead.

Seems like since the site's new layout came on, people have been missing the file base, gallery, and wiki a lot for some reason, compared to in the past. Maybe looking in the browse dropdown isn't all that obvious somehow? I dunno, seems fine to me otherwise but I'd hate everyone to keep missing that stuff and then their third party uploads die and the files are lost like has happened a lot before.

22 hours ago, Terrev said:

Also, looks like it's mirrored compared to the real logo.

Coz the only ones we can make have to be mirrored, there is no way to flip them! I will update it shortly so it fits into the actual piece!

18 hours ago, Jessietail said:

Seems like since the site's new layout came on, people have been missing the file base, gallery, and wiki a lot for some reason, compared to in the past. Maybe looking in the browse dropdown isn't all that obvious somehow? I dunno, seems fine to me otherwise but I'd hate everyone to keep missing that stuff and then their third party uploads die and the files are lost like has happened a lot before.

Can you direct me to RRU File base please? So I can make sure this isn't missed!

2 hours ago, Unique_drift3r002 said:

Coz the only ones we can make have to be mirrored, there is no way to flip them! I will update it shortly so it fits into the actual piece!

Could just flip the texture...

2 hours ago, Unique_drift3r002 said:

Can you direct me to RRU File base please? So I can make sure this isn't missed!

As said in the very post you quoted, it's under "browse".

Also, please don't double post, I've had to merge many of your posts now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.