Apocalypse Bay Mod

Sunchipp

What Sandy Bay looks like when the Apocalypse struck

It's still a work in progress mod but hopefully sooner or later the full release will be out.

Any ideas on what should be in this mod?

Fluffy Cupcake
5 hours ago, Sunchipp said:

Any ideas on what should be in this mod?

Your imagination.

I see all the terrain (except cave) is re-xtextured, but all objects are completely untouched. You should go for those next.

You could turn the trees' leaves invisible, so you're left with barren stumps. You'd need to also get rid of most of the greenery in the terrain as well.

Also how did you get rid of that accursed powerup delay?

1 hour ago, aidenpons said:

By tapping the fire button while it's doing the spinny thing? Is that what you're asking?

2 hours ago, Shadowblaze said:

By tapping the fire button while it's doing the spinny thing? Is that what you're asking?

No, when he picks up a powerup and uses it he can immediately pick another one up. The circle refills back to full red again instantly -> can pick another powerup up

What is this sorcery?

5 hours ago, aidenpons said:

You could turn the trees' leaves invisible, so you're left with barren stumps. You'd need to also get rid of most of the greenery in the terrain as well.

If there was a way to get rid of the power up delay I would do that but sadly it was just texture replacement

At the time I didn't know how to work on textures so what I did for that was replacing all the only texture that is red. But now that I know more on texture editing I can have that a different color as well and I can change the color and add the time back in since it's confusing without it.

Also not a bad idea for the trees I'll keep that in mind ?

Fluffy Cupcake
7 hours ago, Sunchipp said:

If there was a way to get rid of the power up delay I would do that but sadly it was just texture replacement

http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6358-lr2-exe-editor/

^

Edit: Oh, that specific action maybe not exactly. It all depends on the item expiration time, though I have been able to produce similar results using Cheat Engine once by tricking it into thinking I held no item.

10 hours ago, Xir said:

http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6358-lr2-exe-editor/

^

Edit: Oh, that specific action maybe not exactly. It all depends on the item expiration time, though I have been able to produce similar results using Cheat Engine once by tricking it into thinking I held no item.

I keep loosing your cheat engine files through previous computers blowing up on me. Is there an updated version of your cheat engine files?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.