This is the "FEEDBACK" section after all

aidenpons

RRU's new look is really nice! :D Looks nice, the Uploader is all in order now (& more integrated, which is much nicer!) The orange and grey theme is very nice!

The new way the "Support" forum works is really interesting, although I'm unsure if RRU will be active enough for it to become of much use large.OldTonguePNG.png.8d1938f4e3d7f8cb3ab33829018396f5.png

It's been worth the wait! :)

Oh, and one small bug: whilst using the File Uploader, if you select a section that has further sections (eg Lego Racers 1, but not Tools underneath it) the menu will not go away, meaning you have to click on the side to get the menu to go away so you can click the "Continue" button.

2 hours ago, aidenpons said:

RRU's new look is really nice!

Glad you like it :)

if RRU will be active enough for it to become of much use

It most likely won't stay this way for the reason you mentioned and for the fact that questions aren't really answered immediately, like stackoverflow for example.

the menu will not go away, meaning you have to click on the side

Thanks for the report on that, I will though put it as a more low priority item compared to the others I must work on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.