Custom Backpieces

Hem

I was wondering if anyone has maybe any custom Backpiece mods such as Nova Hunters and ROB-N-HOODS, Or help me locate as the ones on here are saying the files have been deleted, any help?

I can tell you that the LR AI cars are not like the player cars. The player cars consist of "bricks" all added together, and the AI cars essentially consist of one "brick." So you can't just extract individual visible "bricks" out so easily.

To my knowledge there's been no mod that makes these shields usable bricks...

7 hours ago, aidenpons said:

I can tell you that the LR AI cars are not like the player cars. The player cars consist of "bricks" all added together, and the AI cars essentially consist of one "brick." So you can't just extract individual visible "bricks" out so easily.

Your wording implies they're counted as bricks by the game and could be used in car building or something. That's not the case. They're just single 3D models. Simple as that. Nothing to do with "bricks" at all.

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:32 AM, Terrev said:

Your wording implies they're counted as bricks by the game and could be used in car building or something. That's not the case. They're just single 3D models. Simple as that. Nothing to do with "bricks" at all.

Ahhhh, thanks for letting me know mate!

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, aidenpons said:

Alright thanks, I didn't exactly know that!

So I guess the next question is, can we add bricks yet? It'd be a matter of copying existing brick models and adding appropriate colors and textures from the "bricks" in the AI cars I guess.

On 11/15/2017 at 1:28 PM, Jessietail said:

So I guess the next question is, can we add bricks yet? It'd be a matter of copying existing brick models and adding appropriate colors and textures from the "bricks" in the AI cars I guess.

That was what I Meant bud I worded it horrible!

On 11/15/2017 at 1:28 PM, Jessietail said:

Someone did this but the files are gone now, just the topic remains!!!

On 11/13/2017 at 1:20 PM, Vigilant said:

Yeah im trying to find the backpieces aswell. Can you hit me up if u find anything like it?

Sure will do dude!

On 11/16/2017 at 8:28 AM, Jessietail said:

Yes, we can add bricks. There's already a green brick mod loafing around somewhere... (which I can't find on Oresome nor the topic with Google) I've still got it on my HDD if the file has vanished into The Great Unknown.

IIRC the current limitation is that each "theme" has a maximum number of bricks you can put in it.

But to my knowledge nobody has yet attempted to put the AI's shields in as bricks...

• Administrators
ShadowDraikana

@Jessietail @aidenpons

http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/4886-additional-brick-colors-mod/

There is an expanded version made by UTF (scroll down in that topic and you'll see it).

The max number of bricks in each category is 30.

The user Giacomo1496 made several backshield bricks, though the downloads are dead: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/7760-robin-hood-original-back-shield-replaces/ as an example of this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.