Pepper's Skateboard Challenge - A Lego Island Shockwave Game

vprime

I was digging through the BioMedia Project's archive of Lego web games and found one that I remember playing called Pepper's Skateboard Challenge. I couldn't find any videos of it on YouTube, so I decided to make a gameplay video + some commentary.

• Like 2

Never seen this game, quite interesting. Its style and graphics is quite similar to that of LEGO Racers.

Pepper looks as bored as it is boring to play.

Thanks for sharing!

MineTimelapser

Cool, I have seen this before. Only didn’t notice all the unlockables, wonder why the price is so steep on a game with so few replayability.

7 hours ago, MineTimelapser said:

Cool, I have seen this before. Only didn’t notice all the unlockables, wonder why the price is so steep on a game with so few replayability.

It's a little bit better once you realize they're more like unlock levels than a currency to be spent - your total just keeps going up and you unlock whatever is at/under your current level. Still fairly steep for a game with only 3 levels though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.