My YT channel

piotr_garschin

piotr_garschin

I decided to post all my videos in one topic, so if admin wants, please just remove my previous topics where I posted videos. If it's not necessary, just keep them on the community.

Some description for these users who haven't seen my channel yet. So, I decided to record videos from Lego Racers but my movies are different. I try to find some untypical ways to play this great game. But I DON'T do mods. So, here are the movies:

1.  Rocket Racer finishes 4th

2. Rocket Racer is 4th again

3. How to win a circuit with only 52 points (this score is already subbed to 51)

4. Commander Cold wins the circuit with 91 points

5. Alpha Dragonic catched in the endless boost

6. Warp boost bug

7. LR demo in russian (this version is rare - LR usually doesn't have russian language in options, only russian release has it)

8. Beating RR without using green bricks (I am not the first player to achieve that but this score is also subbed to "beating RR without ANY brick :))

9. Some fun with Rocket Racer :)

10. 51 points champion (The new record and, maybe, the best/lowest possible score)

11. Something like removed shortcut at Amazon Adventure Alley

12. LR preview in russian #1 (I was probably the first one to post the movies from FULL russian version of LR - in this movie I beat Baron von Barron without winning any single race - all races are won by the tracks' hosts and BVB finishes the circuit last)

13. LR preview in russian #2

14. All cutscenes in russian

15. Winning the circuit with 85 points of advantage above the 2nd driver (120:35) (subbed)

16. 86 points of advantage

17. Stuck #1 (Baron von Barron gets stucked on starting line)

18. Stuck #2 (Achu gets stucked on starting line)

19. Stuck #3 (Commander Cold gets stucked and furious :))

20. Stuck #4 (Sam Sinister gets stuck on Knightmare-Athon)

BRICKLESS CHALLENGE CAMPAIGN (winning all races in all circuits without using any brick and any shortcut):

21. Brickless Challenge #1

22. Brickless Challenge #2

23. Brickless Challenge #3

24. Brickless Challenge #4

25. Brickless Challenge #5

26. Brickless Challenge #6

27. Brickless Challenge #7 (!!!)

And the best one...

RUSSIAN RACER CAMPAIGN (just winning all races in all circuits driving backwards :) - the name of the series is a kind of "tribute" to how they actually drive in Russia):

28. Russian Racer #1

29. Russian Racer #2

30. Russian Racer #3

31. Russian Racer #4

32. Russian Racer #5

33. Russian Racer #6

34. Russian Racer #7 (!!!)

extras:

35. Russian Racer and the shortcut

36. Russian Racer's perfect chase #1

37. Russian Racer's perfect chase #2

Enjoy, like, comment, subscribe :)

The Russian demo version is very interesting. Not only is it Russian, you can also build and use your own cars. That wasn't possible in the normal demo.

Also it reminded me that I had printed screenshots of a Czech version. I can't find them online, so I'll search for the printed ones.

39 minutes ago, CaptainGolem said:

The Russian demo version is very interesting. Not only is it Russian, you can also build and use your own cars. That wasn't possible in the normal demo.

Also it reminded me that I had printed screenshots of a Czech version. I can't find them online, so I'll search for the printed ones.

The Japanese demo lets you do that too (not that I'd know since it crashes for me on the license screen lmao). I know there were also other LEGO games that had demos in Japan and possibly Russia that didn't at all in European and North American releases, so I guess N.D. Games and Edios put a lot more effort into those than LEGO Media International did for some reason - guess when you have to totally rework a game to support a completely different character set you go all the way.

Would be cool if you found those!

You're the opposite of me Piotr. I post serious speedrun vids while you do a lot of fun, silly stuff. It gives me a bit of relief when i visit your channel after a failed attempt.

piotr_garschin

@Greycatmon, thanks :).

I would like to see the another language versions of LR, such czech or japan. I even tried to buy full russian release but I failed because russian cd is very hard to find and when I finally found it, then some russian girl didn't agree to send it to Poland.

@Jessietail - where to download japanese version?

@CaptainGolem - it would be very nice if you found the screenshots.

22 minutes ago, piotr_garschin said:

where to download japanese version?

download link in the description of this video. I have several other Japanese demos but they mostly all crash or softlock earlier, even when I set up a virtual Japanese keyboard (despite it always happening at a point where you can type stuff in), which is why I haven't posted anything from them yet. I've had even worse luck with Russian games, which mostly just crash on startup for me after whining for strange DLLs I can't find anything about but assume are related to Russian character support (dunno why Japanese versions don't use different DLLs, not sure how Russian language is implemented in computers vs Japanese).

I decided to try searching the internet again and actually managed to find some of the screenshots.

Spoiler

DXJ4B2O.jpgRqkoe6X.jpgRjqaXJk.jpg

Also, I might know someone who has the Czech version, so I'll try to get it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.