Racers vids

Greycatmon

Before the main video game portion comes up.

I went to a wedding on my birthday and was able to take a mask home.

This is the track I've been trying for almost 2 months to sub. I stream every so often and can get rather heated on silly mistakes.

Is there a Nuzlocke challenge of LEGO Racers 1? Otherwise, the game is too easy. You really only need to use the green bricks to win. 

22 minutes ago, tomfyhr said:

Is there a Nuzlocke challenge of LEGO Racers 1? Otherwise, the game is too easy. You really only need to use the green bricks to win. 

Like artificial rules that emotionally pummel you? Not really a way to do that with LEGO Racers.

Like you could just refrain from using greenbricks, that adds a bit of challenge to the game. There's also been some mods that rearrange the powerup locations for interesting challenges, like I once modded Rocket Racer Run to only have red bricks and that was neat. Editor should be somewhere on this site.

Also the console versions of the game are more difficult than the PC version, especially the N64 version on an emulator with a bug that makes the game run at double speed.

• Administrators
ShadowDraikana
5 hours ago, Alcom Isst said:

Like you could just refrain from using greenbricks, that adds a bit of challenge to the game. There's also been some mods that rearrange the powerup locations for interesting challenges, like I once modded Rocket Racer Run to only have red bricks and that was neat. Editor should be somewhere on this site.  

I haven't modded this game yet, but removing green bricks or putting them in hard-to-reach places would make things a lot harder.  For me, the green bricks almost feel like a cheat.  Definitely am going to try messing around with this when I am not working on my Rock Raiders and Racers 2 mods.

I'm sure speedrunners aren't going to be fans of this approach though :P 

The rest of them are on my YouTube Channel of the same name. I'm playing a bit less at the moment as I'm desperately trying to get Gold V in League of Legends before the 9th.

I'm thinking of streaming tomorrow. I'll say when I'm live in the Racers part of the LEGO Speedrunning Discord.

Update. Not going to stream until the 8th. I am desperate to get Gold Rank at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.