3D old LEGO-theme geography - released?

tomfyhr

Here are the three questions I want to have answered:

1) Has a 3D landscape or geography of any of the old LEGO-themes be released in its entirety by LEGO or alternatively created by a fan? 

2) If a standard geography for the LEGO-themes has not been set, do you have an opinion on how the LEGO-themes should be portrayed?

3) Would you or anyone else you know be interested to form a "definitive" and "standardized" version of the LEGO-themes, if one has NOT already been created?

Note: I am talking about creating a scene, a render of a sort, NOT video game levels. 

Below are explanations as to the motivation for this standardization of the LEGO-themes. 

The only hints and glimpses you get about how the different themes are "supposed" to look like are mainly in box art covers, video advertisements, maps and sometimes even in videogames. 

One thing that would be great is if there was a map or 3D scene that set the standard of how the different themes are supposed to look. Right now the image of the LEGO-theme is very scattered and you only see bits and pieces of it. 

Do you have an opinion about how the different LEGO-themes are suppoesd to look? One thing that we could bring new to the table, is the a set standard of how the LEGO themes with the help of 3D models. Renders of SOME of the LEGO-themes has been attempted in video games, but I do not think none of them give the theme enough justice to the grandness of the LEGO-tehemes themselves.

If anyone would be interested, this project, if you even call it that, could be collaborate and updated as more models are released, until we may get a "definitive" version of the LEGO-themes. 

Fortuntaly, renders are NOT dictated by the number of polygons, so the only thing you would have to do is to import the scene into a model editor and then import the individual models and place them accordingly. There are enough models to may be create a standardized one, but that is my opinion. What do you think?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.