Cześć!

piotr_garschin

piotr_garschin

(don't worry, it's just "Hello!" in polish :))

My name is Piotr, and I'm 26 (I hope that I'm not too old :)). I live in Poland, in a city called Bydgoszcz (who can read it :)?) I play Lego Racers since I was in school (maybe in age 9-10). I still love this game, but I completed it many times and it started to be so boring playing it "normally", so now I prefer playing it in some different ways (the first effects of my playing you can watch here). I also completed LR2, but didn't enjoyed it as much as LR1. Except my not so perfect english I speak polish and russian, so if someone of you will need any help with these two languages, just ask :).

• Like 7

lol username

Welcome! You're not too old, I think we have some other members around the same age. ^_^

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake
3 hours ago, piotr_garschin said:

and I'm 26 (I hope that I'm not too old :))

Dang son you've got 3.5 years on me!

• Like 2

Welcome to RRU!

so now I prefer playing it in some different ways

Use cheats to make every powerup red + max level = every single powerup on the map is rockets. Then go play a relatively bug-free map with few shortcuts (else the rocket pathfinding breaks). That's definitely different. l405G.jpg

• Like 2

piotr_garschin
12 hours ago, Terrev said:

Welcome! You're not too old, I think we have some other members around the same age. ^_^

10 hours ago, Xiron said:

Dang son you've got 3.5 years on me!

What a relief :).

2 hours ago, aidenpons said:

Use cheats to make every powerup red + max level = every single powerup on the map is rockets. Then go play a relatively bug-free map with few shortcuts (else the rocket pathfinding breaks). That's definitely different. l405G.jpg

I played with this. It was nice :). But I want to record movies with some untypical achievements, just like these two I posted on YT with Rocket Racer 4th.

I didn't know that there is an active LR fans community. But then I found RRU :).

• Like 1

I welcome you to RRU and into the League of Old Gentlemen (I'm also 26, as is Cyrem).

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

Yea we've got a good mix of older and younger members here at RRU, speaking of which, Welcome!

• Like 2

Siema!

I'll be around the same age before I even realize it...  I did grow up on Lego video games too, such as that Russian-made 4 in 1 disc that had a mix of Polish-dubbed Lego games and LR1 without cutscenes.

lol username
57 minutes ago, Ostoya said:

Siema!

I'll be around the same age before I even realize it...  I did grow up on Lego video games too, such as that Russian-made 4 in 1 disc that had a mix of Polish-dubbed Lego games and LR1 without cutscenes.

Hah, never heard of that before. I presume you're referring to the pre-rendered intro stuff for LR1, and not the in-game cutscenes before circuit races and the like?

16 minutes ago, Terrev said:

Hah, never heard of that before. I presume you're referring to the pre-rendered intro stuff for LR1, and not the in-game cutscenes before circuit races and the like?

Yeah I mean like the FMVs. Not a big deal but it saved space to cram 4 games on a disc.

This disc I have might be pirate but it's still valuable because dubbed versions of Lego Chess and Creator are long out of print - some company here is selling them to this day but only in English because the licensing of the dubs is in limbo.

piotr_garschin

@Ostoya Are you from Poland too? Did you have polish or russian release of LR1? I thought that the polish version was never released... Russian version exists, but I couldn't find it in Internet (I tried).

It was a 4 in 1 CD only made by Russians but with Lego Loco, Creator and Chess in Polish and an English release of LR1 (because it was never localized).

piotr_garschin

It's a pity. I have an original 2001 release bought in german shop. The cover is german but the game is the same version as an english one (german is a one of default game's languages to choose). I would like to see at least a screen from russian release...

Are you from Poland? You didn't answer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.