LRR Inspired Music Tracks

C0RE_0F_L1FE

C0RE_0F_L1FE

Hey all! I'm new to the site! Lego Rock Raiders has been a great childhood memory for me. One of my most favorite PC games for sure!

One thing I loved about the game was the unique music tracks that immersed me into the game. In my spare time I enjoy producing music. Been doing it for a good 10 years now.

I figured "Hey why don't I try creating some LRR inspired music tracks!" I tried to keep some of the sounds, and FX  of the original LRR music tracks. 

I'm not super familiar with the PlayStation tracks because I played the PC version WAY MORE. So these will have more of the PC version Musictracks "vibe".

I would like to produce  and release at least 4 tracks that can be used here on the forum and used in the game!

This track is mostly done just a few more tweaks here and there and it will be done! 

UPDATE! 5/9/17 9:35pm This track I now consider to be complete! Hope you Enjoy! =D

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/499

Give me some feedback on this one and let me know what you think! If you like it, I'll continue to work on some more! d-_-b

DEW IT.

I'd love to hear them. Do you have other tracks that you've made already or a portfolio so we can get a feel for your style while we wait?

C0RE_0F_L1FE

I actually meant to add the file in the original post OPPS! =p I'll edit it in. :thumbsup:

i'll share my soundcloud but they are nothing at all like this LRR track !O_O 

Download link should up now??

lol username

Pretty neat. Only thing I would suggest is some sort of ending other than an abrupt cutoff.

• lol username featured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.