Cheats in single race mode?

piotr_garschin

piotr_garschin

Hello,

My name is Piotr and I am LR fan from Poland. I have a problem with cheats. I saw on YouTube, that some players can use them in single race mode and they also can use more than 1 cheat at the same time. In my LR, I can use only 1 cheat at the same time and they work only in test drive. What do I have to do (or where to type the code) to have them in other modes (like this: you tube.com/watch?v=Pb-qvvLgPxE).

lol username

That's odd, never heard of that happening before. Some cheats can't be activated at the same time as others, have you tried other combinations? Though they should always work in single race...

piotr_garschin

So it's not about cheat engine od modding stuff? It should work normally? How to do a combination? Should I type a code in driver's name, then erase it and type the second one? Maybe my problem is about a game's version? Maybe it's wrong? I have read comments on youtube where people claimed that cheats are available only in test drive...

lol username
1 hour ago, piotr_garschin said:

Should I type a code in driver's name, then erase it and type the second one?

In my experience, that should work, as well as making new cars per cheat if you like.

1 hour ago, piotr_garschin said:

I have read comments on youtube where people claimed that cheats are available only in test drive...

Never heard of or experienced this once.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

piotr_garschin

Maybe it's about the illegal copy of game? I have already ordered an original one from ebay, maybe it will help.

I've noticed that LR's cheats on my machines are really fussy.... you have to create them anew each time. Let me illustrate:

Here's what will work:

- Start LR

- Clear all already-there cheats

- Shut LR

- Restart LR

- Type in as many cheats as you want

- Play in Test Drive, Single Race, etc, but not Time or Circuit

Here's what doesn't work:

- Start LR

- Clear all cheats

- Put a cheat in

- Shut LR

- Restart LR

Here's also what doesn't work:

- Start LR

- Put in one cheat

- Exit LR

- Restart LR

- Clear that one cheat

- Do anything in-game (just don't restart it)

- Put that cheat in

However, if you now put a different cheat, the different one will work - just not the original one.

• Like 1

piotr_garschin

Wow, it works now... I deleted a name and inserted the same cheat it was earlier and now it works...

13 hours ago, piotr_garschin said:

Maybe it's about the illegal copy of game? I have already ordered an original one from ebay, maybe it will help.

none of the old lego games have any anti-piracy stuff like that in them, just nocd errors and those awful codes they used in 2002.

• Cyrem changed the title to Cheats in single race mode?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.