Ice Planet Pathfinder

Commander Cold

Commander Cold

img_0626.jpg

This vehicle is a spiritual successor to the Satellite Plow. It comes equipped with the latest in tracking technology, equipped with multiple sensors, antennae, a plow, and a large radar dish in the back. It fulfills all the roles of its predecessor, but is more advanced. 

img_0627.jpg

Here is the side. You can see the hinge gives the front a nice aesthetic, allows more visibility for the driver, and makes for a more compact vehicle.

img_0628.jpg

The back. There is a lot of equipment back here.

img_0629.jpg

img_0631.jpg

Here is the front. I must say the plow looks very good.

img_0634.jpg

Top. From this angle you can get an idea of how much larger it is than the aforementioned Satellite Plow.

img_0636.jpg

img_0638.jpg

Here are some of the details on the back. You can see we have a few sensors here, a pair of skis, and two tool racks.

img_0639.jpg

Closeup of the hinge that makes that steep angle possible. Sorry, I just think it's one of my more creative ideas. :)

I know I could have very easily called it the Satellite Plow V2, and I may do that later, but I think Pathfinder sounds cooler.
Thank you very much for visiting. 

Commander Cold
On 4/9/2017 at 4:20 PM, RobExplorien said:

Looking quite complex for its size ;) 

Thanks Rob! A lot of things are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.