Unikitty TV show

lol username

me: well, bionicle's over! guess that's it for me being super interested in something modern from lego ever aga-

lego: unikitty but its a 2d animated tv series :unikitty:

me: f****

I hope this is good but given lego's track record with tv so far I'm worried

EDIT: also this actually leaked like half a year ago lol. check this out. guess it confirms this'll probably just be called 'Unikitty'

• Like 6

lol username
11 hours ago, Agent2583 said:

Fake? Real? I am like so confused right now...

Warner Bros. just blocked the video in the OP, so it's definitely legit and they must not want the public to know yet. You can currently still see the images here: http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-unikitty-show-coming-to-cartoon-network/

This video is the source of it all: 

• Like 3

I hope the opening theme song is "Everything is Awesome".

I'll be honest, I'm curious as to how this'll turn out, hopefully it'll be great or it'll turn out to be a pile of junk (so far, the art style is cute, but disappointingly "generic" in my opinion, so my hopes aren't skyrocketing yet).

• lol username changed the title to There was a topic here but we're gonna nuke it for now
  • lol username unlocked this topic

"coming soon," huh? It'd be fascinating if there weren't tie-in products for this, but I have trouble imagining that would even be possible. I guess we'll see.

TheBillionTonBrick

The art style kinda reminds me of Teen Titans Go, but with slightly better backgrounds.

Hopefully this will be something to look forward to, although I don't really own cable. :/

TheBillionTonBrick
41 minutes ago, Terrev said:

If you don't know who Mike Rayhawk is, you should

Dang, I looked at the guy's gallery, and he is an amazing artist! If he's really working on the Unikitty show, then I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty awesome.

• 5 months later...

I'm excited to see what the show's all about. Looks like a pretty standard cartoon so far, but I appreciate a break from the stuff like ninjago and nexo knights which tend to take themselves way too seriously for what they are imo. 

The theme song is cool, I hope there's a longer version for the full series. And they've done a pretty great job of adapting how Unikitty worked in the lego movie - she still switches to different brick assemblies for different poses and stuff, which actually makes for a pretty unique effect in the TV flash/toon boom style. also, the bit with the spooky salesman and the free game in the clip was great.

In conclusion, :unikitty:

It just seems a weird mash of things. The thing that kinda bugs me is UniKitty's design. Sometimes she has arms other times she doesn't. I know they had difficulty working with the source material but it just bugs me.

Also, odd choice to have the theme song by baby metal.

1 hour ago, Terrev said:

wNumLje.png

4pZWCWX.png

Freezeframing this is gonna be fun

QWKlbRT.png

Imagine: Your neck suddenly relocating to the middle of your body

Some poor person out there had to draw these frames

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.