Where are held tool icons located

risingstar64

risingstar64

Hey guys,

Another quick question. I'm looking through the WAD data in search of the tool and upgrade icons that appear when you mouse over a raider, indicating currently held tools and currently trained upgrades. For reference, the held tool icons depict an image of the tool in front of a blue background. Would anyone be able to help me locate these files in the game data? OBfmip0.png 
Thanks!

risingstar64

So it is. Nice find! I couldn't seem to locate these guys from a keyword search. This will save me a lot of time when implementing tool and training icons.

• 1 month later...
RockRaiderWolf

I know I sometimes have issues with the search feature in windows explorer if that's what you were using? Anyways If it's a big search I will often use a program called fileseek for it. Specifically I tend to use version 3.1.4.0 as the newer version I downloaded  was for some reason giving me some strange results. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.