Strafing in LRR?

lol username

A while back Cyrem was poking at LRR and mentioned in the staff discord server that he'd just noticed you can strafe while controlling a raider in first person mode. I'm not 100% sure but I think he said the keys were z and x? Anyway I'd never noticed that while playing the game myself, and I don't have my copy on hand at the moment, so I can't check. Just curious if anyone can confirm this, if it works with any other units or in third person, and if there's any other little features like that people might not know about.

Z and X strafe left and right when controlling a Rock Raider or a Hover Scout (or anything else you add CanStrafe to) in eye view or shoulder view. There's no activation you need to do, just press those keys to move. If you have debug keys on Z causes you to eat in eye/shoulder view however. It doesn't work in top view. The manual doesn't seem to mention anything about this. The only other keyboard commands I know of are arrow keys to rotate around the map and +/- to zoom, and escape to go to the pause menu, of which only the last one is mentioned in the manual.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.