New RRU Minecraft Server Thread

Shadow322

Retsnom Kcor
7 hours ago, Shadow322 said:

Ok really quick, is there anyone that has been asking to be added but hasn't been yet?

Looks like I haven't been added yet. IGN should be RetsnomKcor

On 5/25/2017 at 11:03 PM, TheBillionTonBrick said:

I'd like to play on this server. My Minecraft username is Bloxicon.

15 hours ago, Retsnom Kcor said:

Looks like I haven't been added yet. IGN should be RetsnomKcor

Both added, sorry, that took way too long to do, sorry for the wait.

Anyone else need to be added?

If anyone wants to join a modded warthemed server with 100+ mods and autoinstaller contact me.. 

kind of a d*** move to post this here huh :3?

well

4 hours ago, RedC said:

If anyone wants to join a modded warthemed server with 100+ mods and autoinstaller contact me.. 

kind of a d*** move to post this here huh :3?

well

I am more curious about how you just came out of nowhere to announce this. xD

Anyways, anyone else need to be added to the whitelist?

• 4 months later...

Yay, RRU is back. Time to use that opportunity to talk about Minecraft again^^.

I occasionally visit the server, but I can't remember, when I ever saw another player on it (I can only think of some landscape activity from shadow322 around the spawn and that was many months ago), which makes the situation kinda dull. Maybe a meeting (once in while (e.g. every few weeks)) to build a project for example would bring a bit more activity to it.

In other news: I tried to install a mod called Optifine to improve the optics & performance of the game and installed a shader pack* recommended by Shadowblaze and I have to say, that it looks really cool. Maybe there to needs to be a color change in a file to make the water look less like tar (since it's basicly black, when you look on it XD), but that's it (except for the lighting looking a bit banded).

*http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1294189-ziipzaaps-shader-pack-v2-discontinued

It may be a few years old, but it's still nice/works and in comparison to some other shader packs the contrast between day and night or day and artificial lighting isn't too big.

Here is my own example:
2017-10-21_13.40.53.png

P.S.: A few months ago I heard about this anarchy server called 2b2t. I played a bit on it, but it was really boring since my main action consisted out of just walking away from spawn to avoid too much action at spawn. I actually died once**, but that was due to me using the suicide command since I got stuck due to server lag (which may be the actual endboss in LegoDigitalDesigner of this server).

**when you ignore my two or three deaths on the maintenance server, which was basicly a restarted world, that only lasted for a short time

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

@Rovert

as far as I'm concerned, the server is busted- you could  tell that by the last post submitted in this topic. 

but at the same time, I don't know if @Sparks8805 still pays for the server though- most likely not. try send a message to him or something. 

• 3 months later...

I think that's what I'm gonna do, see what's going on with it. Probably request a new map. But would anyone be interested in a new server?

DarkianMaker

I'd be willing but I want it to be a bit more active than the last one, sometimes spent most of the day on there alone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.