Xarton, the Crusher

Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror

Once Xarton was the Protector of Okoto's Earth region, but during Makuta's uprising he fell victim to the temptation of power that was promised when he aligned himself with Makuta. Makuta used his dark powers to transform Xarton into a stronger being with massive claws and impervious armor. Xarton was sent by Makuta to seek out Lothar, the ancient guardian of the Earth region, and retrieve him for Makuta to corrupt, but he was never heard from again after he descended into the caverns of Okoto.

32179124903_3545cef06a_n.jpg

Flickr Album

• Like 6

Phantom Terror, can you just get a job at Bonkle Set Design already? l405G.jpg I would love to buy that and if the Barnacle sets were of that high sheer awesomeness I would... probably faint to be honest.

... I can't overestimate how freaking amazing this looks and how lucky you are to have this on your shelf. I just have Toa Inika Hewkii standing on my PC tower l405G.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.