Roblox New Logo? and Anthem Video

ian2016p

They forgot to mention/show the million-or-so "Obby" courses, "Who killed ________" courses, "________ Tycoon" levels and "Survive the disasters" maps that plague the site, so naturally I'm claiming this trailer is ONE BIG LIE.

• Like 2

PV44FVC.png

Heh. Funny how the pine trees look like the ones in LU, too.

Not implicating anything by pointing that out, I just find it amusing.

• Like 3

Here's something curious, from https://trends.google.com/:

i06lEEq.png

Roblox has always dominated the other games mentioned on these graphs, but it's also had a massive spike beginning just over a year ago:

DcmCX1r.png

Some other notes: Blockland was ahead of its time (came out as an unofficial free LEGO game in 2004 and got most of its attention soon after, with the non-LEGO commercial release in 2007... here's some history on that), and LMO never got much attention at all. Here's the graph just with official LEGO games - note I haven't included Chima Online in any of these as its searches would be divided between a bunch of possibilities (Chima Online, LEGO Chima Online, Legends of Chima Online, LEGO Legends of Chima Online, etc):

E49jgLe.png

*SELFIE STICK HAPPENS* 

On 2/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, Terrev said:

Here's something curious, from https://trends.google.com/:

Roblox has always dominated the other games mentioned on these graphs, but it's also had a massive spike beginning just over a year ago:

Some other notes: Blockland was ahead of its time (came out as an unofficial free LEGO game in 2004 and got most of its attention soon after, with the non-LEGO commercial release in 2007... here's some history on that), and LMO never got much attention at all. Here's the graph just with official LEGO games - note I haven't included Chima Online in any of these as its searches would be divided between a bunch of possibilities (Chima Online, LEGO Chima Online, Legends of Chima Online, LEGO Legends of Chima Online, etc):

Huh, interesting.

(Also: Rip Blockland. You were Gmod before Gmod. [Except with LEGOs])

Edit: A few minutes later, and I find this

Edited by TJ6Red
Terrev said it was a good idea to: "snip out large images or blocks of text in quotes."

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.