Rock Raiders textures and assets

Vintech

Hello,

I'm trying to make a LEGO Rock Raiders remake game, and i can't really find any textures and decals for it.

Does anyone knows where to find them (maybe in the game folder), or maybe there is a site where i can find it?

ok all these people joining in the last couple months saying they're remaking the game (and frequently showing at least some progress for once) are starting to make me suspicious is there something up that i missed

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ringtail said:

ok all these people joining in the last couple months saying they're remaking the game (and frequently showing at least some progress for once) are starting to make me suspicious is there something up that i missed

No idea, i only did the wad thing to get assets

Went through a few of my games and did that for the fun of it. xD

Fluffy Cupcake
8 hours ago, Ringtail said:

And I thought 2016 was gonna be the year of new remakes. 2017 is already off to a great start.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.