I Think I Broke It :(

Jerry23

Hello, This is my very first post on rockraidersunited. :)

I've been playing some LEGO Racers 2 recently and there have been some weird stuff going on... such as...

• Broken Textures (no detail)
    • When my car gets hit and it's supposed to turn a shiny yellow (because of the shield generator) but my car just turns yellow with no shiny effects
    • In the car builder if I go to Dino Island and go to select a pre-built car there is a chassis that is invisible with sandy bay tires
    • Whenever I go through a pit-stop there are no stet effects when the lives fall into place on my car.

If anyone knows how to fix this or what caused it please notify me.

I will post more info and some photo proof in later time.

Thank you.

I don't know. But it doesn't matter anymore because I found out that everything that occurred (except for the invisible chassis) was actually just because I turned down the graphics in the settings which resulted in removing some textures.

But there is some more stuff that is a little sketchy (such as the invisible chassis) that I will talk about sometime later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.