Lego Worlds app

qwakoo

What is the Lego Worlds team going to do for people who love their Macs, or don't own Xboxes or PlayStations or pcs??? They need to design the Mac  version real soon, or at least  an app, that's not watered down!!!!

By "app" do you mean a port to Android or iOS...? If so, I can't see any way that'd happen that wouldn't be watered down... It's a demanding game even for modern PCs and consoles. Funcom's early prototypes of the game ran on phones/tablets but that incarnation of the game was nowhere near as intricate as TT's take on the idea.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, qwakoo said:

What is the Lego Worlds team going to do for people who love their Macs

They need to design the Mac  version real soon

hang on this isn't the steam community forums

The Ace Railgun
1 hour ago, qwakoo said:

Yeah, but this is a Lego Game forum, and I can talk about Anything that concerns Lego Games!!!

But we're not the LEGO Worlds devs, so we can't do anything about it ./s

Also yea, Was wondering if App, meant tablet as well, and heh, this would lag like all heck on a table, and might not even start.

The Ace Railgun
4 minutes ago, qwakoo said:

Mine craft works 

Minecraft is a much simpler game, with a lower amount of detail in it's models, most of the models are either simple or just boxes/cubes/simple shapes with simple textures that can be swapped out, so there less rendering to do. Where as LEGO Worlds has highly detailed models of a lot of LEGO parts and items.

2 hours ago, qwakoo said:

What is the Lego Worlds team going to do for people who love their Macs, or don't own Xboxes or PlayStations or pcs??? They need to design the Mac  version real soon, or at least  an app, that's not watered down!!!!

LEGO Worlds is a very demanding game graphically and technically in every way, Minecraft is a much simpler design, and hence could be ported to mobile much more efficiently. Porting to Mobile especially for Worlds is extremely unlikely in my opinion just because of that.

28 minutes ago, qwakoo said:

Mine craft works 

Many of the games that were ported by TT Games weren't of the same likeness or scale of LEGO Worlds. Phones would be very difficult to port to and would probably be an inferior product in the end. Again though, we're not LEGO World devs so what I'm saying is mainly speculation and experience from experience in private stuff I've worked on.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.