Time to introduce myself

Xana Lyoko

I posted on this site 3 years ago (damn, time flies), but since my english was terrible and since I had many other interests, I kinda forgot about the site.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Lego games in general. I own many PC games and my two younger brothers have pretty much every single Wii and Wii U games released so far.

The Lego Island Redux project kinda brought me back here, I really really love the first Lego Island game and I am really looking forward to see where the project will go.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. I still have a ton of stuff to say but I'll probably keep it for later. I'm looking forward to meet the people here and to hopefully contribute to the forum as much as I can.

Peace out !

(P.S., is it possible to change my username ? I was a Code Lyoko fanboy back then but I kinda moved on now haha)

On 1/13/2017 at 11:27 PM, Xana Lyoko said:

I posted on this site 3 years ago (damn, time flies), but since my english was terrible and since I had many other interests, I kinda forgot about the site.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Lego games in general. I own many PC games and my two younger brothers have pretty much every single Wii and Wii U games released so far.

The Lego Island Redux project kinda brought me back here, I really really love the first Lego Island game and I am really looking forward to see where the project will go.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. I still have a ton of stuff to say but I'll probably keep it for later. I'm looking forward to meet the people here and to hopefully contribute to the forum as much as I can.

Peace out !

(P.S., is it possible to change my username ? I was a Code Lyoko fanboy back then but I kinda moved on now haha)

Hello! Welcome to RRU, it's a magical place! Anyways, few pro tips, beware of memes, and beware of @Xiron's waffles. I've heard they're deadly! :o Anywho, joking aside, hope you come to enjoy this forum as much as we all do and have a great place to share your love of LEGO's with!

Fluffy Cupcake
5 hours ago, CrashDSB said:

and beware of @Xiron's waffles. I've heard they're deadly! :o

Woah woah woah! Where did this rumour come from? My waffles are perfectly safe!

it's a magical place! Anyways, few pro tips, beware of memes, and beware of @Xiron's waffles

also beware of blindness from strobe spams in the chatbox

and if "magical" means "inexplainable and blatantly weird" then yep I think you've got the right adjective

Welcome to RRU!

a few memes won't scare me, it's not like i already spend many minutes looking and searching for ''the perfect meme''

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome, (and I'll make sure to note the thing about waffles, I'm kinda worried now.)

And for the username, I can't find any decent ones now but I'll PM you when I'll find it, hahaha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.