Everything Is Vocals?

ZANTHERA

So I was doing some audio editing with the iTunes copies of two tracks from The LEGO Movie soundtrack, those being the first and last tracks, which are Everything Is Awesome!!! and the instrumental version. A while ago I learned this trick called audio inversion where you can take two audio tracks where one is missing a vocal or instrument from it and invert it over a complete song to cancel out everything else but the track that is in one song but not in the other, thus isolating that track. 

So I did this with Everything Is Awesome!!! and managed to make an almost clean version of it where it is just the vocals and a tiny bit of the instruments in the background, they are heard more when there are no vocals, just thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to hear what it sounded like. The file is Apple Lossless M4A, it is not normal M4A like you see on iTunes that are only 256kbps, this track is 940kbps.

https://mega.nz/#!65InTLKC!hCXTtnRjxlUEQUgMaY9BLDdINgWsvFvzNRzfpn2A8Uo

The file already has the soundtrack info on it so if you wanted to import it to iTunes you can simply click on the left side of the track and get the album artwork.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.