How's it going y'all?

TheOPG

Hi, I'm the overpoweredginger and I'm new. I'm also 21, I row boats and think ballroom dancing is pretty cool.

I don't exactly remember how, but I got really interested in Rock Raiders again so I dusted off my old CD aaand it didn't work. I googled around, found this forum, and thought you all were pretty cool.  Rock Raiders is pretty much my favorite Lego theme other than maybe the OG Bionicles, and I've been feeling the urge to start collecting them again.

(Before anyone asks, I went through pretty much every fix I could find and nothing werks yet. I'll still hang around, though)

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Hey there OPG, welcome to RRU! Here, take this special welcome waffle. :wffl:

Care to go into specifics on what your OS and graphics are and what troubles RR is giving you?

I'm using Windows 7 and I honestly don't know what my graphics card is. It's some integrated Intel thing that I can't get any specs on (nor replace with an upgraded card).  And when I say "it doesn't work", literally nothing happens.  I boot up the game, if there's any changes graphics settings (resolution, bit change, etc) the screen adjusts for a few seconds and then the program closes and the graphics revert to normal.

I noticed there was a Discord and I was sort of hoping someone could let me in so I could take photos/video from my phone and upload it there for help.

lol username

Discord is tons and tons of messages about everything under the sun except Rock Raiders, most members there wouldn't even really be able to help ya with this. You're much more likely to get help in the Rock Raiders Support forum.

Hullo TheOPG, and welcome to Rock Raiders United.

Hopefully you'll find the fix you're looking for and get LRR working again, but until then... well, you can chat with others?

(I'm not sure if that's your cup of tea)

Anyways, once again 'welcome', and I'll see you around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.