Lego Racers not starting up

Firedude34

So i have upgraded to windows 10 64 bit about a year ago. From then i haven't even played lego racers. But when i tried to run it, it didn't show up. I double clicked the LEGORacers.exe multiple times and it still didn't work!

ReflectedMantis

What error messages show up on your screen, if any? Does it do anything at all when you click it?

It is not 100% likely that this will work, but you can try running it in compatibility mode. If you don't know how to do this, right-click your shortcut, click properties. There should be a tab that says compatibility. Go to it and click the check box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for" or something like that. It is probably automatically set at Windows XP Service Pack 2 or 3. If not, change it to that. You can also try earlier versions of Windows. If that doesn't fix it, try clicking "Run this program as administrator". Click OK and try it.

This is what I tried on my windows 10 laptop when I got it. Hopefully it will work for you as well. :thumbsup:

My fix was to run the program in compatibility mode for Windows Vista, as well as in reduced color mode, and 640x480 screen resolution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.