Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Firedude34

LR2 game review by vectrex4life

5 posts in this topic

This game review is not made by me, I just wanted to share it!

Vectrex has posted some of this reviews here before, not sure about the Racers 2 one though.

Although this topic here is highly likely the reason why, he has even posted in there himself (racers 2 is in here): Please login or register to see this link.

Oh wow, someone made it before me!

I like Vectrex, and his vids continue to improve/please, but all the noise and flashing in this one got to a point where I couldn't finish it. :P

But I am amazed at the sheer rate at which he is improving. LR2's might be a bit much for me, but the LI ones are good (if a little hit-and-miss), Stunt Rally's is fun, Friends/9 Ball are great... the speed at which he's going from one extreme to the other is astounding.

Edited by TheDiplomat
Worried what I said sounded too critical; I really overall wanted it to be a compliment...

4:09-4:16 is best part, I watch it every time.