Darkian's Introduction

DarkianMaker

Hi there people of RRU, after years of lurking about only looking for fixes and tutorials on how to get old Lego games running I have decided to join RRU which is mostly because I wanted to get involved in the Lego Island Redux thread of @bphillips09.

I'm 22, from the Netherlands and my friends call me Duke or Darkian. Lego and its games have been quite a part of my life and gave me the freedom for creativity which made me the guy I am today. I program a lot, I write a lot, I draw a lot and I design a lot with a smile on my face (mostly) and spend much of my time on creative hobbies and projects.

Be sure to poke me if you need help with programming (I'm not a guru but I can help) or just want to have a good chat ^_^

• Like 4

Good to have you! I'm just like you except from the US and a year younger (and I can't draw at all...)

If you have any experience with C# or JavaScript (or pretty much any object-oriented language), I'll probably be asking you for help with programming eventually once Redux gets more demanding. 

Roger that and incidentally I am a C# programmer but haven't thrown that knowledge into game programming yet although I have been tinkering around a wee bit with Unity the past months.

Fluffy Cupcake

Well hey, we're the same age, cool!

6 hours ago, DarkianMaker said:

and spend much of my time on creative hobbies and projects

Well we have something in common at least. :)

Programming and writing is not me. As for drawing, I may sketch something from time to time but that's about as far as I ever get.

Anyhow, welcome to RRU. Have one of my special welcome waffles! :wffl:

On 04/12/2016 at 5:35 AM, DarkianMaker said:

Roger that and incidentally I am a C# programmer but haven't thrown that knowledge into game programming yet although I have been tinkering around a wee bit with Unity the past months.

Welcome man, i hope you stay here for a long time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.