YET MORE LEGO ISLAND 2 GLITCHES (ARE YOU SURPRISED)

lol username

I'm just gonna post this one here lol

I saw this briefly shown in somebody's LP years back but wasn't ever able to find the video again. The LPer thought it only worked with Darren, but it actually works with all the developer NPCs: Jump, and as you're in midair, press shift to talk to one. Then keep pressing shift and you'll keep going up every time you do. This can be used to get into that weird sort of hollowed out area above the cave without cheat engine or debug mode. You can also occasionally get out of the cave entirely with it, but I couldn't get it to happen while recording. You can also do it after jumping + walking to levitate in a certain direction. Also, if you start sliding out of the hollowed out area, you can talk to an NPC to cancel the slide.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Incredible, I just watched this on your channel 30 minutes ago. :P

Anyhow, that is quite a strange glitch indeed. Even stranger how it only works in the developer cave.

DistrictToTheFuture
On 12/6/2016 at 6:36 AM, Terrev said:

. You can also occasionally get out of the cave entirely with it

I've actually done this before by running up the wall in the front, near the right. I think I have a screenshot somewhere...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.