Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ajax

I need help

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I really need the 3d model of lego island's hospital, can someone give me it?

If you wanna rip models yourself:

But, looking through the models ripped by this, I'm not seeing the hospital model. I know it doesn't rip everything... Either it's one of the models it misses, or I just didn't see it.

Edit - Looks like somebody later in the topic also said the hospital was missing. Welp. Not sure how to help ya with this.

Edit again - Looks like you're in luck, the WDB extractor was just updated now.

The models require some cleanup, so I did that for the hospital to save you the trouble: http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/415

22 hours ago, Terrev said:

If you wanna rip models yourself:

But, looking through the models ripped by this, I'm not seeing the hospital model. I know it doesn't rip everything... Either it's one of the models it misses, or I just didn't see it.

Edit - Looks like somebody later in the topic also said the hospital was missing. Welp. Not sure how to help ya with this.

Edit again - Looks like you're in luck, the WDB extractor was just updated now.

The models require some cleanup, so I did that for the hospital to save you the trouble: http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/415

Thank you so much!!!

It works very well, just blender doesn't open the textures, I don't know why.

Which engine are you using in Blender? Internal or Cycles? With Cycles, you'll probably want to reassign the textures manually. For each texture just select that part of the object, then in the nodes panel add an image texture plugged into a Diffuse BSDF, and output that to the Surface.