Hacking the camera

calmodee

My LEGO modding ambition is to be able to adjust the in-game camera on any LEGO game enough that  I can take screenshots from a first-person viewpoint. Just get that camera lower, and be able to explore levels from any angle.

Does anyone have a tip, clue, or tool that could help figure out how to do this?

Fluffy Cupcake

I usually hack camera in games with Cheat Engine to have an out of body experience, but as for editing camera values in files and such so it moves around WITH you at different distances I'm not all to sure about.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yeah, that's the program. That person hasn't done it on their hack table though, so you'd have to do it yourself, although doing so for a beginner would take quite a lot of learning.

If you don't want to go the hacking method, modifying the game's files is another route. Although I've never really done it for the modern LEGO games, if it was possible for Worlds, it is probably possible for Marvel too, you just have to find the files and hope they aren't to complex to change.

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, it means non operational, and as well 0x90.

Just thought I'd mention that NOPing the camera on some games makes the game freak out and get all glitchy, in that case you have to make a script. Scripting (or any sort of code writing) is my weakness so I normally get someone else to help me out with that, eheheh....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.