Deleting Pepper's Hat

DistrictToTheFuture

DistrictToTheFuture

While just messing around delivering pizzas, thanks to some camera issues, I found out Pepper's hair is fully modeled, but never seen most of the time (upper part). Where is the files for his hat?

Fluffy Cupcake

Is it exposed hair or is there hair under the hat you're talking about?

Anyhow: \z02LGI\meshes\PEPP_HRhat.msh - for the highest poly version of his hat.

Pepper_Hatless.png

I already had this model on hand and converted to OBJ from when I was working on that skeleton mod (was looking into differences with modeling and UV mapping in all the head models, it's actually pretty inconsistent)... so here's PEPP_HRhead.msh:

AD2ut6J.png

gAxjLrY.png

There's not even the top of the head and stud under there, there's just the hair.

CbWc2Q3.png

The hat is a separate model, NPCs can also have their hats/hair changed to it, as I'm sure you've noticed if you've ever played with that feature.

In IXS, the hair was made part of the hat model and the unseen bits were removed, and he has a normal minifig head, as you can see with the bug where his hat sometimes briefly disappears (or with modding). It seems Xiron got the hat/hair part of his SFM model from IXS.

• Like 1

DistrictToTheFuture

Man, I've been trying to work that tool out for awhile. It always came with a error.

(I meant the .msh to .obj tool)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.