Skateboard tricks outside the skate park

lol username

When I mentioned this and posted pics in the shoutbox apparently a whole bunch of people didn't know about it. So yeah, this is a thing you can do in LI2. Jump, then press shift, ctrl, or space along with arrow keys. They don't give you points or anything.

PYFG8Ok.png

OhKF7n4.png

ZZCo6Pq.png

VwXpjDp.png

wSWtgkx.png

0IgAzAz.png

And yes, it works wherever you can skateboard as far as I've seen.

pWu9INd.png

hI2dh9G.png

Z2Ielpc.png

Fluffy Cupcake

I knew they existed, but you can only really experience them if you cap the FPS, otherwise they play at a zillion miles per hour and you'll miss em and just get noise.

Think you've got that backwards - I've tried them both with the standard framerate cap (60) and uncapped (debug mode) and they play at the same speeds on both (or so close I didn't see any difference), and said speed is usually too slow for the animation to even complete (or for some, hardly even begin!) before Pepper hits the ground and they stop. There's one or two where the speed is slightly higher than it seems it should be, but nothing too crazy.

• Like 2

i like the move where pepper holds the skateboard over his head and uses his satanic powers to float over to darrel's or whatever the bald guy's name is house and give him a spook. rob will later come home to find the house dark and secure, and when he walks into the kitchen he doesn't have time to turn the lights on before darrel attacks him thinking he's the spice boy demon come back to haunt him. no one hears the screams, as the skatepark was temporarily converted into a rave club since Red Greenbase's house wasn't big enough, and everyone in there is partying to loud music and is high on molly. Red himself got bored and went to the garage to smoke a blunt with Nubby; he kinda regrets ever starting this club. It was fun when it was just him and his pals, Shiny, Poly, and Bradford. But then they moved away, leaving just him, and his parties started being filled with people like Rhoda and Snap. They were fun, but they didn't compare to his old friends. Now it's all teenagers and twenty-somethings with their weird synthetic drugs, and these creepy reanimated skeletons. He keeps up his friendship/possible-sorta-dating with Rhoda, but in actuality Nubby feels like the last person on the island he can really relate to. Poor guy. Maybe he could've saved Rob from the accident. By the time Nick arrived, it was too late. But let's be honest, anyone who signed on to work on this piece of s*** game was damned from the start.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 2:05 AM, Ringtail said:

i like the move where pepper holds the skateboard over his head and uses his satanic powers to float over to darrel's or whatever the bald guy's name is house and give him a spook. rob will later come home to find the house dark and secure, and when he walks into the kitchen he doesn't have time to turn the lights on before darrel attacks him thinking he's the spice boy demon come back to haunt him. no one hears the screams, as the skatepark was temporarily converted into a rave club since Red Greenbase's house wasn't big enough, and everyone in there is partying to loud music and is high on molly. Red himself got bored and went to the garage to smoke a blunt with Nubby; he kinda regrets ever starting this club. It was fun when it was just him and his pals, Shiny, Poly, and Bradford. But then they moved away, leaving just him, and his parties started being filled with people like Rhoda and Snap. They were fun, but they didn't compare to his old friends. Now it's all teenagers and twenty-somethings with their weird synthetic drugs, and these creepy reanimated skeletons. He keeps up his friendship/possible-sorta-dating with Rhoda, but in actuality Nubby feels like the last person on the island he can really relate to. Poor guy. Maybe he could've saved Rob from the accident. By the time Nick arrived, it was too late. But let's be honest, anyone who signed on to work on this piece of s*** game was damned from the start.

Same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.