Lego Island Behind the Bricks

Cirevam

Mysteries

Italian Fathers

Golly gee what have I gotten myself into this time

This will be a series of one-off comics. Throw ideas at me if you want. I have several lined up and I'll be able to create them more quickly as I load in more of the island and characters.

• lol username featured this topic

The second comic has been uploaded; check the first post. Do you know who the fastest driver on the island is? The answer may surprise you.

Okay, I excepted it to be a "Pepper is fastest on the island 'cause he has a skateboard that can go anywhere" joke, but wow. That was a pleasant surprise.

Quick question: How do you make the renders?

You know, what application do you use?, did you make the models from scratch?, etc.

4 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

Quick question: How do you make the renders?

You know, what application do you use?, did you make the models from scratch?, etc.

He's using LightWave, Milkshape and models converted from LEGO Island. Probably using self-made models and models converted from other programs too.

Mumbo's right. I've recreated whatever the WDB converter didn't extract, and the minifig is a combination of pieces from Blockland 0002, LRR, and custom stuff.

Here comes another one. Don't mess with Papa. I think I need to check up Red60's gallery for high-res islander textures. I know he has some and I've used them already, but does he have all the faces? (don't answer, I'll look)

• Like 2

Modeled in Milkshape, rendered in Lightwave.

For editing posts, just make another post afterwards and the forum will merge it with the first one. It's a dumb bug.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
berry-pepper-roni
On 10/18/2016 at 10:27 PM, Cirevam said:

Throw ideas at me if you want.

i'm waiting for one where nick/laura have an argument of some sort

sibling bickering stuff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.