Incomplete font image

ReflectedMantis

ReflectedMantis

Earlier today I was trying to re-texture the test track, to make it appear nighttime. All I did was change the sky box and made the textures darker. I am able to get the test track in the GDB viewer, however when I tried it in-game, it shut down with the following error message:

Incomplete font image: font_ths missing character 54

I don't understand what I may have done. If someone can help me, that would be nice.

Fluffy Cupcake

Each language folder under Menudata has a .bmp image called "FONT_THS". I'm not sure how that could be screwed unless you messed with one.

These files also appear under the different language folders in /gamedata/common/.

• Like 1

ReflectedMantis

Well, thanks, Xiron. Using the information you gave me I was able to fix the problem. The FONT_THS in Gamedata\Common\English was corrupted, so I replaced it with one from another JAM file. I still don't know why it happened, but it's fixed now :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.