Dimensions Year 2 exudes quality

Fush

ProfessorBrickkeeper
7 hours ago, Fush said:

I know that Prof. Brickkeeper has found some as well but I'll let him post about it if he chooses.

How much time do you have? ;)

9 minutes ago, Ostoya said:

Not a quickly rushed cashgrab at all.

Nah, it's a pretty solid and fanservice-heavy love letter to the fans of these IPs... that hasn't been bugtested in the slightest and was forced out the door because they couldn't delay the release of the new year two packs. 

43 minutes ago, Ayliffe said:

Nah, it's a pretty solid and fanservice-heavy love letter to the fans of these IPs... that hasn't been bugtested in the slightest and was forced out the door because they couldn't delay the release of the new year two packs. 

I admittedly haven't played it, and I enjoy the fanserviceness as well as some new unique minifigs, but I'm not a fan of the business model at all.

8 hours ago, Ayliffe said:

that hasn't been bugtested in the slightest

because a game with bugs clearly means it wasn't tested at all (gee what does a QA team do)... and not that it was tested and the devs didn't have time/resources to fix everything the QA team found

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Fack, just realised how that reply could be taken in completely the wrong way (and by the looks of terrev's reply, has been taken in the wrong way), so let me clarify a bit: I meant that the "hasn't been bugtested in the slightest" bit from my original post was an exaggeration, not anything else and definitely not anything from Terrev's post wot I quoted. Exaggeration is hard to convey over the internet.

So yeah, I ballsed up a bit. Soz.

x

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.