21306 The Beatles Yellow Submarine Unveiled!

Ayliffe

We got leaked images of the set yesterday, but now it's been officially revealed!

2688691-o_1aun8dlqhjr8199jh9gle0h5fs.jpg

Let’s all live in a Yellow Submarine with The Beatles! After spending months submerged the Yellow Submarine has re-surfaced and it has brought along the first official images of the LEGO® Ideas 21306 Yellow Submarine. 

You can find this iconic submarine and its legendary passengers in stores from the 1st of November, 2016 for a recommended retail price of USD 59.99 / EUR 59,99 / GBP 49.99. The set consists of over 550 LEGO bricks including the 4 minifigures representing John, Paul, George and Ringo, as well as a Jeremy figure, and is an ideal gift for fans of LEGO building and The Beatles alike, with great opportunities for role play or as a colorful, retro display piece

Here is the official description:

Take a surreal trip under the seas in the LEGO® version of the Yellow Submarine from the iconic 1968 animated musical fantasy film inspired by The Beatles. Ideal for display or role-play fun, the Yellow Submarine features loads of cool, authentic details including a cockpit for the included minifigures of John, Paul, George and Ringo.

2688683-o_1aun8bae52euv4k1pbp34n1ha0a.jp

2688687-o_1aun8d709icl1adh1lhjt55r1bn.jp

TLG also uploaded this neat little animation for the reveal and I love it to bits:

<3

Kinda sad they had the idea to include the Nowhere man but not Fred here;

fred_submarine.jpg

Still, the set looks pretty awesome.

• Like 2

That's a clever use of the Nexo Knights lava-minion-thing piece for the Nowhere Man.

This is not at all the set that I expected Lego to make, but I can't say I'm not happy they're making it. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.