The FMVs contain some minor issues...

mumboking

Oh boy...
(These may not be in order of appearance.)

Intro:

The amazing suddenly appearing race cars!

AppearingRaceCarsFrame1.png

AppearingRaceCarsFrame2.png

Yes, that's definitely how skateboards work.

PepperSkateboard.png

No face race car driver?

RaceDriverFace.png

Faceless spectators?

SpectatorFaces.png

Faceless spectators? (Or heads turned the wrong way.)

SpectatorFacesAgain.png

Nick's different hat and black hands...

NickHands.png

Nick's black trousers...

NickTrousers.png

Yellow handed Brickster with hair.

BricksterHandsAgain.png

No trousers and a black bike?

CyclistBikesAndTrousers.png

Bad ending:

The Brickster is missing his mask multiple times.

He has the wrong colours on his arms, legs and hands.

He has hair instead of a hat.

MineMineAllMine.pngMineMineAllMine2.png

Good ending:

The Brickster has the wrong colour hands.

BricksterHands.png

Studs' shirt.

StudsShirt.png

That clipping...

ClippingHead.png

Enter or Return's face (This happens to a few people)

EnterReturnFace.png

Enter or Return's hat...

EnterReturnHat.png

Ed Mail? Yellow shirt and a baseball cap?

EdMailShirtAndFace.png

Ed Mail? Legs inside him. (He's backflipping)

EdMailLegs.png

Ed Mail? Legs...
EdMailLegsAgain.png

Enter or Return blue legs?

EnterReturnLegs.png

Enter or Return suddenly starts spinning here. (Might not be a problem)

EnterReturnSpin.png

Now this isn't an error, but I wanted to post this somewhere on here.

BricksterFace.png

lol username

There's a lot of goofs like this in pre-rendered clips in lego games - like in LR2, the chain on the crane that lowers the Xalax sign into place doesn't move. And in one of the Freeway Frenzy rushes in IXS, an NPC in the background loops a walk animation, teleporting backwards to their start position every time. And in LU's NetDevil intro (before it was removed), the minifigure's hip connector knob things poked through his torso and his hand clipped through the lever. And in LRR, Chief was missing his helmet briefly. And in one for the unfinished Bionicle game, Onua's neck came un-hunched for one clip. And in Alpha Team's intro. Dash's headset disappears and re-appears a few times, and Ogel's hands are shown as yellow in the speech bubble from Dash but black when he actually appears. And there was some guy who did a whole dissection of the LEGO Racers intro and even contacted one of the animators about it, he noticed Gypsy Moth's car used a cone piece they already had modeled instead of the proper circular thing on the back (among other things like the horse armor on Basil's car vanishing at one point), and oh god this wall of text was meant to be way shorter but THEY DON'T STOP COMING

ANYWAY yeah there's goofs but saying they're "not made very well" is quite an exaggeration, god knows what sorta tech they were working with, it's obvious how many characters they had to set up and animate (tons) and overall I'd say they look alright for their day

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Terrev said:

ANYWAY yeah there's goofs but saying they're "not made very well" is quite an exaggeration, god knows what sorta tech they were working with, it's obvious how many characters they had to set up and animate (tons) and overall I'd say they look alright for their day

I agree, but I couldn't think of a better title. :/

• 4 months later...

noticed quite a few more during my crusade: 

nubby's face is missing aswell

iY38zNu.png

cdrom is faceless and sinks in the ground:

X9zvO00.png

now in the bad ending:

the obvious non-lego car behind the brickster is missing a lot of tris:

ACKAkE8.png

the bridge support clips through the hill

wOrcGPj.png

and finally, pepper has square hands can go through bricks with his skateboard:

02P0e3B.gif

• Like 3

On 10/1/2016 at 4:46 AM, mumboking said:

No trousers and a black bike?

CyclistBikesAndTrousers.png

excuse me but this is disrespectful to nude cyclists check ur privilege m8

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2016 at 11:39 AM, Terrev said:

And there was some guy who did a whole dissection of the LEGO Racers intro and even contacted one of the animators about it, he noticed Gypsy Moth's car used a cone piece they already had modeled instead of the proper circular thing on the back (among other things like the horse armor on Basil's car vanishing at one point)

Was this me? sounds like me or someone as over perceptive as me. I've mentioned everything you've said here before, if someone else has then at least there is more than one of us.

I also contacted one of the animators, I still have all the emails, would be very surprised if this wasn't me.

47 minutes ago, Terrev said:

Yeah, pretty sure I was referring to you there.

Ah right ok cool :D 

Was it from my posts on Flickr or stuff on YouTube, I can't remember where exactly I said that stuff.

2 minutes ago, Terrev said:

YouTube I think, though I saw your Flickr stuff when it was linked to from there.

Oh yea, I remember now, in the video about all seven on the boss cars.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, LegoLoco7 said:

I realize this is an old thread, but if you watch the original uncut version of this cutscene, you can see a lot of other characters with square hands. Not to mention a TON of other mistakes.

I see Nick Brick has black pants and a police hat instead of blue pants and a black cap, Captain D. Rom has a police motorcycle helmet instead of black cap, Red Greenbase has eyebrows if no minifigure has eyebrows, even in the good ending, I see Shiney Doris without trousers if she's on blue trousers around the island, not like that on the beach

15 hours ago, LegoFan13 said:

I see Nick Brick has black pants and a police hat instead of blue pants and a black cap, Captain D. Rom has a police motorcycle helmet instead of black cap, Red Greenbase has eyebrows if no minifigure has eyebrows, even in the good ending, I see Shiney Doris without trousers if she's on blue trousers around the island, not like that on the beach

And the strange-looking sad faces on the conga minifigures in the beginning.

10 hours ago, LegoLoco7 said:

And the strange-looking sad faces on the conga minifigures in the beginning.

I can hear someone sounding like Return saying "Oh no", although Return is a paramedic and not a strange-looking sad face minifigure

• 5 months later...
berry-pepper-roni
On 3/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, LegoFan13 said:

I can hear someone sounding like Return saying "Oh no", although Return is a paramedic and not a strange-looking sad face minifigure

and in one part there's this crying that sounds suspiciously like Enter

it's in the uncut version

On 9/7/2021 at 12:59 PM, berry-pepper-roni said:

and in one part there's this crying that sounds suspiciously like Enter

it's in the uncut version

But Enter doesn't sound like a kid, Enter has a squeaky voice and not a child voice, it sounds like a child inside the ambulance in the stretcher, I can even hear Return yodeling or something like that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.