LEGO Star Wars Beta Video

MUCINEXSWEEP

Hello fellow members of RRU!

As I was looking for any videos that was LEGO related, I found this little gem: 

Skip to 1.50 of the video to understand what I mean.

At first glance, the video took a really interesting turn while watching it. At first, it has major differences between the finished project.

1. Dexter's Diner wasn't programmed into game yet. Instead of the Diner, it was the Cantina from Episode 4. A little secret, you could maybe use free-play on the hub-world.

2. Different GUI. You know what I mean.

3. In the video, some characters had different walk animations. Like Anakin for instance.

4. Anakin' s Flight was also shown. It had the same level design as the first level of Episode 3. 

So yeah, I'm still trying to find more details about the development of this game. It's pretty interesting to dive into. 

Cheers!

• Like 3

Just now, Terrev said:

Is there video footage of any of the other cut levels?

Well, I don't think so. But I'm trying to find any footage as possible. Otherwise, I don't even know. But I did in-fact found some pictures from a cut level. But sadly, the images were broken. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.