So this happened

Racey

It's true that I'm literally a stranger here and probably someone did this before me but..

I sent Rocket Racer to last place, somehow

I have no idea how it happened and sadly I have no video footage....but I guess helping Nova Hunter out by replacing the blue brick with the green brick for him helps?

Sorry if it's useless...but I had to share this somewhere xD

38 minutes ago, lordtobi said:

Sounds like we need a replay feature, hehe. Too bad the ongoing acquisition attempt is going so slowy.

Yeah, that'd be Amazing. At least you would be able to recover some good races or some achievements without having to worry too much about losing the evidence <3

Wait, there's an ongoing attempt? Sorry if I ask but could I check the progress? Maybe you could link me the project? I dunno. If you do, thanks in advance!

Fluffy Cupcake

Heh, Rocket sometimes failing first/second is not new. But last? That's a rare sight indeed!

We already have tracker program that converts your driving into a ghost file (see this), and manipulation has been done to make the camera freeze in place (on hiatus - never got released). Would it be to far fetched to have a program that records ALL players and have the camera track driver X? Perhaps with even throwing in a 1-6 hotkeys to change which driver you are currently watching.

Edit: I understand I wasn't quite clear on the camera track player bit because it was all in my head. To extend what I was saying. The program would record the race and save the ghost of all players to one location (perhaps all contained in a .zip), and then you could load file (hence the .zip suggestion) in some mode like time trial, and once loaded the camera would be hijacked and you'd be able to watch it live from there.

We'd still be missing the powerup visuals but at least it would be better than nothing.

15 hours ago, Racey said:

Wait, there's an ongoing attempt? Sorry if I ask but could I check the progress? Maybe you could link me the project? I dunno. If you do, thanks in advance!

The whole thread: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/6993-wip-discussion-acquiring-the-rights-to-the-classic-lego-videogames/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.