Hello RRU!

Brick Built Gamer

Brick Built Gamer

Hi there! I just wanted to make a post to introduce myself. I live in Canada, I've been playing Lego games since I was a kid and I've even made a YouTube channel about those and other games here. I've been onto these forums a few times as a guest user, mostly looking for solutions to get Rock Raiders working again, and I decided to finally make an account. Still working on Rock Raiders though, so I might have to make a topic about that later...

I've taken a glance around and this seems like a great community. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of it!

I checked out your most recent video and it's pretty great - neat to hear reactions to stuff in LR2 from someone who hasn't played it before (or maybe just not in a long time? I can't tell).

Welcome to the forums!

Brick Built Gamer
9 hours ago, Pereki said:

I checked out your most recent video and it's pretty great - neat to hear reactions to stuff in LR2 from someone who hasn't played it before (or maybe just not in a long time? I can't tell).

Welcome to the forums!

Long enough that it seems like I haven't. I'm enjoying playing it again though! Thanks!

6 hours ago, Fragrant said:

Hi BBG! Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay!

4 hours ago, Xiron said:

Why hello! Welcome. I'm from Canada too! :D Here have a welcome waffle :wffl:.

4 hours ago, Quisoves Potoo said:

Hej!

If you need any help with sheep or bulls or nightjars, I'm your man!

I look forward to seeing you around!

11 minutes ago, CrashDSB said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, hope to see you around sometime!

As much as I want to avoid a quote spam, I also wanna thanks to each of you for the welcome so...thanks!

• Like 1

Well you've made two posts, which is a lot better than many introduction topics- wait, we're not supposed to scare them away by the fact our member count is 10,000+ and yet the number of people who have made twenty posts is probably 250 maximum, and the current userbase is probably around 100 people per month?

In any case, welcome to RRU.

11 hours ago, Brick Built Gamer said:

mostly looking for solutions to get Rock Raiders working again,

If you're on a Windows 10 / Mac / have an AMD gfx card you're basically screwed l405G.jpg It's possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.