Lego star wars the original trilogy ds

MinifigRenderer

Oh man. It's been years since I got rid of this game, so I don't know for certain, but it would not surprise me if you literally cannot. The game is very broken and very unfinished.

Edit: also this is in the wrong subforum, just FYI. This section is for issues with the site itself. You want http://www.rockraidersunited.com/forum/306-modern-lego-games/

I'm sure a mod will move the thread when they see it.

9 hours ago, legoman99 said:

Hey everyone started this because I'm trying to unlock "Destiny". Please help thanks.

Play the game enough and you will unlock it.

Be sure to go to CHAPTER ELEVEN Episode VI to play it.

MinifigRenderer

I've been playing it for the last 7 years and it still hasn't unlocked yet. And I did start another topic but I put it in the wrong section so I've moved it.

23 minutes ago, legoman99 said:

I've moved it.

You were told that the moderators would handle moving it. The mods can actually move topics between forums without creating duplicates.

In future, remember that the ability to read will always trump the ability to post.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, legoman99 said:

I've been playing it for the last 7 years and it still hasn't unlocked yet. And I did start another topic but I put it in the wrong section so I've moved it.

If it's been 7 years and you haven't figured it out, I guarantee the game's just broken. There's absolutely nothing you can do. The only way to win is not to play. 

Just now, Fush said:

If it's been 7 years and you haven't figured it out, I guarantee the game's just broken. There's absolutely nothing you can do. The only way to win is not to play. 

The game is the Sonic 06' of TT Games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.