A Video Review of the Worst LEGO Game Ever Made

Vectrex4Life

Hello everyone! As we know, there are mostly great LEGO games, some okay LEGO games, and not many bad LEGO games. But I do not believe that any LEGO game has ever topped the horrendous of LEGO Friends. I recently made a review of the worst LEGO game ever created on my Forgotten Games series! Have a look if you'd like, any feedback you have is appreciated. Thanks!

I opened the text box to write a reply but apparently I had already started to write one last night and it had saved it but all it contained was this image:

UPY6jUP.png

I guess that sums up my feelings pretty well.

• lol username featured this topic
On 9/2/2016 at 6:27 PM, Terrev said:

The review was fun but holy s*** 8:27 onward. I was not expecting a LEGO Friends YTP and it was gold.

Thank you so much! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

11 hours ago, Cirevam said:

It's a LEGO game that contains exactly zero LEGO bricks and has YTP potential. That's... I don't really have anything to say. Wow.

It's really something else isn't it? Haha thanks for watching!

• Like 3

Why does this exist

Why

Why

Some googling later:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/lego-friends

Fun educational game for girls, but the stories are repetitive.

Fun educational

fun

no

Wirklich toller Mädchentitel, lustig und kreativ. Und schubbert dabei bei weitem nicht so an der Peinlichkeitsgrenze wie Barbie.

Google Translate brings us to

Really great Mädchenlied, funny and creative. And thrust bert far less on the embarrassment, such as Barbie.

Really great

WHAT

You have my dearest sympathy for being permanently scarred by playing through most, if not all, of his hideous pile of reality-defying incompetent useless downright insane "Lego" "Game" .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.