So I just put my PS1 copy of LR in my PC...

Ephemeralic

1 minute ago, natcO said:

I need more proof than a screen cap.

postimg.org/image/4mmntd12z/

Not that anyone is gonna believe me, this is the internet lol

Just now, mumboking said:

Do you have a PS1 emulator installed? That's the only way this can happen.

Hmmm. Oh, you're right! Thank you for clearing this up! It seems that when I put the disc in it automatically opened the PS1 emulator without me knowing. Case solved.

1 minute ago, LegoRacersFanForever said:

Hmmm. Oh, you're right! Thank you for clearing this up! It seems that when I put the disc in it automatically opened the PS1 emulator without me knowing. Case solved.

I'm not sure how it automatically opened the PS1 emulator though. That's interesting.

what emulator is it you're using?

3 hours ago, LegoRacersFanForever said:

Not that anyone is gonna believe me, this is the internet lol

???

also please learn how to screenshot better

6 hours ago, Ringtail said:

what emulator is it you're using?

???

also please learn how to screenshot better

It was the best screenshot I could do at the time, it was pretty dark. Sorry. :/

As for the emulator, I think it was called PSX or something. I can't check atm, but I'll give you a better answer later. :)

PSXfin? I use that, despite it being an ancient turd, just cuz all the other PS1 emus are way too fussy (the only emu I've found that actually emulates PS1 games perfectly is bizhawk, which is absolutely hilarious because it's just an all-purpose emulator for everything older than dreamcast, yet it's more accurate and easy to use than any of the PS1-dedicated emus), but it never has opened a disc automatically, you have to select one.

2 hours ago, LegoRacersFanForever said:

It was the best screenshot I could do at the time, it was pretty dark. Sorry. :/

how...how does the brightness of your room affect screenshot quality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.