ErraticArchitect

ErraticArchitect

Just found the game from my childhood. I remember these levels being hard, but now I realize it was only due to me not using the mini-map or priorities appropriately.

These levels give you so much to work with... So I decided to fill in every single tile of Frozen Frenzy (a level nostalgic to me, because I could never beat it) with all sorts of buildings. Any building that fit, I put in. It's not pristine like an empty cavern floor, but it is a bit cool.

https://www.pinterest.com/chameleonred5/rock-raiders/?etslf=1931&eq=rock raiders

or

http://imgur.com/a/I9uLx

Of course, to do it with proper variety I had to basically turn off nearly every building. Though my army of over a hundred Raiders loved the Support Stations... before said glorified sandwich shops glitched out and I had to teleport 90% of the Raiders out (hadn't even used enough crystals for that to happen). In order to get enough ore I abused Ore Refinery mechanics by teleporting away Super Teleporters, collecting the ore, turning them into studs, and using them to build the Super Teleporters again, creating 12 extra ore to use on other buildings. Only one building didn't get built. That's because a 'small ice monster' was in the way and wouldn't despawn.

Ah well. Nearly five hours for this. Kind of felt satisfying.

it asks me to log in every time i try to view a pic and when i try to scroll down pls use somewhere else to host

if a small monster can't enter a wall for some reason it just stays in the level forever

ErraticArchitect
7 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

it asks me to log in every time i try to view a pic and when i try to scroll down pls use somewhere else to host

if a small monster can't enter a wall for some reason it just stays in the level forever

Alright. Tried imgur. Hopefully better.

• Like 2

ErraticArchitect
28 minutes ago, Terrev said:

this is so silly and I love it

19 minutes ago, Pranciblad said:

Ok, two things:

a) you have the patience of a god.

b) I'm surprised the game can even handle this

Nice work.

Haha thanks. Barely didn't handle it, if the many glitches were any indication.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.