【MMD】ボロックでルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー【BIONICLE】

lol username

lol username

a) I thought this video deserved some attention

b) If there is more like this, I want to know. Not even specifically bionicle... 3D... dance... videos? But... lego curiosities. On youtube. Please. I need these. And whether or not you realize it you do too.

Edit:

Fluffy Cupcake

[MMD] stands for Miku Miku Dance. If you look into that program you might find more. I've definitely seen some odd stuff made from that program, but this definitely takes one of the cake's slices.

• Like 2

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Just your regular reminder that this is a thing that exists and was made with official LEGO assets by a company LEGO hired.

• Like 9

The Ace Railgun

I remember those MMD Bionicle vids, I think the Bohrok one used the Voclaoid song Luka Luka Night Fever. I'm not 100% sure though.

• Like 1

ah yes. the bionicle mmd videos. thanks for reminding me

15 hours ago, ProfessorBrickkeeper said:

Just your regular reminder that this is a thing that exists and was made with official LEGO assets by a company LEGO hired.

HA. That's actually a shot-for-shot recreation of this

oh yeah here's this

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Ummmmm. Well, as much as I would abandon the topic like Aarron, I came into the topic expecting something strange, and I rightfully got what I deserved. I guess it's not too bad considering I like both franchises.

22 hours ago, Xiron said:

[MMD] stands for Miku Miku Dance. If you look into that program you might find more. I've definitely seen some odd stuff made from that program, but this definitely takes one of the cake's slices.

Do I want to find out more?

Any volunteers to translate the glyphs that are in the topic's title and seriously screwing up any URLs?

Fluffy Cupcake

No, you probably do not. =P

Google Translate says Japanese and it translates to "Rukaruka Night Fever in Borokku". Borokku could actually mean Bohrok for all I know.

2 hours ago, Xiron said:

No, you probably do not. =P

Google Translate says Japanese and it translates to "Rukaruka Night Fever in Borokku". Borokku could actually mean Bohrok for all I know.

Yeah, I wanted to write it myself but I thought it was useless. Borokku is Bohrok transliterated in Japanese. Rukaruka... I have no clue. :P It's either a foreign word (not English by the way), an onomatopoeia or a slang word, but I have no clue on what it means. It could also be read as Lukaluka by the way. And で probably means "by" in this case.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2016 at 0:36 PM, Terrev said:

*Video of LEGO Miku*

Wait here a moment...

*tappa-tap-tap*

Oh.

Spoiler

5bd15ba5572256ea52c3d21f142cd822-d76y3vp

Spoiler

NOTE: I'm posting this as a new post because I seem to be hitting a bug where I can't edit my posts/comments, sorry Moderators.

Well...   ...okay, maybe it isn't that bad, maybe this could be cool, I can't wait to see what it looks li--

GqtEba1.png

Oh?

bu7cnna.png

Oh.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.