What's New With You Today?

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

What happened to you recently that's never happened before?

The other day I borrowed one of my parent's vehicles to drive to work because I had an unexpected battery problem on mine and could not start. When I was at a 4-way stop I accidentally put my right turn signal on when doing a left turn without knowing about the signal until after I did the turn, I had the right of way and I confused the heck out of the person opposite who was getting prepared to turn right, in return I was also a bit confused why they were creeping so forward into the intersection so soon. Thankfully nothing bad happened, although I felt bad for the other driver for my mistake. At least no horns were honked. ^_^

As for computer life, for the first time I rigged a model by hand that was non-stiff (as are my lego figure models) and as well made a SFM picture that was not LEGO (I didn't post it here). As for that picture, I had one of the game's staff ask me up front if he could post the picture to his twitter account, so that was cool. :D

On a less entertaining note, I visited a forum I haven't been on in 3 years and started posting there again out of the blue. Oh, and I also made a gif earlier this week that I personally animated, although I'm sure you've all seen that by now. ;)

• Like 3

Thursday, I cracked a sarcastic remark about pot, plants, and potted plants, almost making the girl's head explode from laughter right there during the middle of class.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

I watched a Doctor Who episode for the first time.

For those wondering, it was episode one of series 1.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Originally I had put "(or hasn't happened in a very very long time)" in small text brackets, but eh I wanted to keep it short and simple.

Today I brought a busted tire of mine into a tire shop to get repaired. Oh the new things you do when recently becoming a car owner, weeeee.

Thankfully, where the leak occurred, I was kindly not charged anything. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.